Hello Biz Tycoon

I haven't been blogging much about Castlot because quite truthfully I couldn't stand playing the game anymore which became nothing more than a way to get you to buy gold for real life money.

They seemed to forgotten that the best way to motivate us to spend our real life, hard earned money was to provide us with a good game.

So after a few months of being away I got an email from the guys who created Castlot, telling me about a new game they have called Biz Tycoon.  As a sucker for a great "Tycoon" game I had to check it out.

I've been playing for a few weeks now and find the game rather enjoyable but it is indeed quite a different beast than Castlot.  It's about building a financial empire instead of building an empire itself.

I'll try and post more about the game itself later.

For now I really just wanted to update you as to what I've been up to lately in terms of the game.



Comments

Popular Posts