Dawn of Discovery

I haven't posted in forever. I know! :-(

But what have I been up to lately? Well in terms of gaming I've really been into an older game called Dawn of Discovery, which I found on Steam. It's also known as Anno 1404.

It's basically a city building simulation game.

You have this world with a bunch of islands on it. You start out building up the first island, then go to the next and then the next and then trade goods between your islands to build them up even more.




It first came out in 2009 so it's not a super high tech game that will kill your computer. But even still, I found I run it on medium settings as it is sort of a memory hog.

It's without a doubt one of the better city building sims out there right now so I suggest you go check it out.


Comments

Popular Posts